Saturday, September 25, 2010

What an adventure!

This is it.  My last post about this trip.  We arrived back in vancouver about 7pm on Sat Sept 25th.  Waiting for us was Peter, who drove Martin, Kay and Maya home while I took the Canada Line.  Traveling is great fun but it is also always nice to be home.


A huge thanks to Martin and Kay for inviting me along on this trip.  It all came together so fast.  There were only 6 weeks between them asking me to join them until we actually left Vancouver.  I of course have so many new experiences and some great memories of the last 3 weeks.  Without Martin and Kay's kindness and generosity I would not have had this experience so again, Thanks Martin and Kay!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rich..I'm so happy you had a great time.And I'm glad you are home safe and sound. It was so kind of Martin and Kay to invite you along for this trip of a life time. And you had the added bonus of spending time with dear little Maya.

    I've loved reading your blog.. I'm looking forward to reading about your trip to Mexico.. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great trip you had and I can't wait to see the pictures. They definitely are wonderful friends to let you share their vacation with them.

    You just might have to travel a few times a year to keep your posts going...that wouldn't be a bad gig...
    C

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)