Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can I interest you in boiled guts perhaps?

The food experience is really interesting.  First off, the food is cheap.  19 Yuan (about 3 bucks canadian) will get you a huge portion of stir-fry.  I had noodles, chicken and vegetables and it was excellent but I came nowhere near finishing it.  I did manage to stuff in ice cream thought.  I saw some interesting choices but what really caught my eye was the boiling pot of intestine.  I smelled it first and can't for the life of me figure out why I thought I would go check it out as it smelled like death.  Other than that thought, the food looked and smelled great and there was lots to choose from.  Conclusion, Beijing has good cheap food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)