Monday, September 6, 2010

Did I mention it was HOT!

Holy C*** it is hot.  I would hazard a guess that overnight is was 30+ degrees.  No Joke!!  I have tried to sleep in that kind of heat before and the optimum word is "try".  Sleep did not happen.  But through nothing short of a miracle, Kay's parents decided to install Air Conditioning in the two rooms that we will be sleeping in a few weeks before we arrived.  I slept great in a constant 20 degrees or so.  I am so happy!!!!!!  

This is a picture of one of the many shrines in Kyoto.  Not sure what the name is but it was really cool!!  I expect to see a lot more of this.

4 comments:

  1. so you don't need your jeans after all....maybe you should have bought a speedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to go on facebook so we can chat with you live....just a suggestion for next time because I think you are on right now because I see new post each time I reload.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rich,
    It was great to hear from you.......i love the picture!!! The heat sounds CRAZY!!!!!! I'm sure your Japanese will improve with time....it can't be much worse than mine which is non existant!!!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture...keep them coming

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)