Monday, September 20, 2010

I was hustled!!!

Today was a lazy day.  Started out with a swedish massage.  Definitely a good way to start the day (well, it was actually the afternoon as I slept in a bit :)  Martin, Kay and I all went to the spa at noon.  They left Maya with the child care staff which she really liked and it gave us several hours to relax.  Lunch followed and then back to the room to relax some more before going to play ping pong.  It was a tough decision between ping pong and bowling but when in China everyone should play ping pong.  All I have to say is that if Martin challenges you to a game of ping pong with the loser buying the winner an ice cream cone ................. don't do it.  He is a true hustler!!  After getting my a** handed to me on a plate by martin it was back for another massage.  I know what you are thinking, "Rich, this is getting a bit ridiculous.  Why didn't you tell me you won the lotto!"  I assure you, I have not won the lotto or stumbled upon the holy grail.  There is a reason why we are able to enjoy all of this but I will have to leave this to personal conversation.  I can't give away all my secrets.  To recap the day ...... Massage, Lunch, Relax, Ping Pong, Massage.  Now I am going to have a drink and, well, relax :)  Looking forward to tomorrow, off to The Great Wall.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear the story behind the VIP treatment. Glad you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)