Friday, September 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

This is a belated Happy Birthday to my sister Lori who turned 50 on Sept 9th.  I hope that you had a fantastic birthday and enjoy your trip to Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec.  Sorry that I am a day late writing this and that I have not updated my blog in a little while.  I have been so busy that I have not had the time.  Soon you will hear about Martin and I going to a Hanshin Tigers baseball game, going to the fish market, visiting the bamboo forest and the Nijo castle among other things.  It has been an action packed few days but it will slow down as tomorrow we leave for an Onsen (hot spring) near mount fuji and I will have some time to update this blog.

So, Happy Birthday Lori!

Oishii!

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you today Rich.......am waiting with bated breath to hear about the ball game!!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!! not time to tell us what you are up to. You must think you are on vacation or something.

    4 more sleeps for us
    Cheryl
    PS...you might have inspired your older sister...she is starting a blog for our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for the birthday wishes... and thanks for the present. We are looking forward to hearing more from you. You've set the blogging bar high.. I've a blog site but still am working out what to WRITE....It's not as easy as you and Cheryl make it look.

    Glad you are having a great time. Say hi to Maya, Martin and Kaye. Love Lori

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)