Friday, September 23, 2011

Last Post ...

I think I'll wrap up my blog about this trip now.  I'm at the airport in Amsterdam waiting for my flight to Seattle.  There are more things that I could have written about like the boat hostel in Stockholm or the thrift shop that was owned by Canadians and filled with Canadian and American second hand clothes.  The weather, the people, the drunk man on the ferry and on and on.  But that is all behind me now.  The only thing that I have left to say is THANKS to Aliisa for making this trip what it was.  She organized most (and when I say most I mean all) of the things that we did.  Tallin, the ferry to and the flight back from Stockholm and the two (how lucky am I) hockey games that we went to .... and more.  They have called my row to board so I'm gonna have to go now. 

Thanks Aliisa !!

1 comment:

  1. we have had a lot of fun travelling along with you little bro.

    Where are we going next?

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)