Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 Sleeps to go!!


Hello,  These are the first words that I will write on my Blog.  I have a lot to learn about blogging but I hope by the time I have left for Japan I will have that sorted out.  It is 3 sleeps until we leave, on Sept 3rd.  If you don't already know I am going to Japan for 2 weeks and China for 1 week for a 3 week trip.  I have been invited to tag along with my friends Martin, Kay and their daughter Maya (1yr 10 months old).  Kay is originally from Japan and they are going back for a family visit and they graciously invited me to join them.  How cool is that!!!  The visa's are sorted out along with immunizations, flights, and accommodation.   I'm very excited as anyone would be.  Sayonara. 

PS. This picture has absolutely nothing to do with my trip.  Just practicing adding a picture.  By the way, it is Sheridan Lake near 100 Mile House.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world little brother...I think you will actually like it. I am very excited for you to be able to go on this wonderful trip. Japan is somewhere I have always wanted to go so maybe I should start buttering up to Martin and Kay so I can go next time.
    Cheers
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rich,
    You said you weren't very good at blogging but it looks great to me so far!!! Will be looking forward to it every day.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Baby (1) bike ride (1) China (8) Dog (1) Durham (8) England (17) Estonia (2) Ferry (4) Finland (13) Hampton Court (1) Helsinki (13) Hockey (2) Japan (23) London (11) Petersfield (4) Rudolph (1) Scandinavia (16) Stockholm (4) Stonehenge (1) Sweden (4) Tallin (1) Tower of London (1) York (1)